Content marketing is one of the hottest topics in business today. It’s not only the future of marketing it’s the present, with both online and offline content marketing efforts helping companies to attract and convert potential customers.
But unless you’re in the game, chances are you don’t know just how powerful content marketing has become.
For instance, did you know that 78% of people perceive a relationship between themselves and a company using custom content? Or for instance that 80% of US internet users interact with social media sites and blogs?
In this super awesome Content Hero blog post, we are going to list 10 content marketing statistics that will blow your mind (refer to meme, above). We’ve provided sources for all of our facts below for further reading. Enjoy!
1. 60% of B2B marketers plan on spending more on content marketing over the next 12 months
2. 60% of customers feel more confident about a company after reading custom content
3. Articles with images get 94% more visitors
4. 42% of companies believe that they lack the resources to execute a successful content marketing strategy
5. 82% of consumers like to read branded content when it is relevant to them
6. 79% of marketers use social media to find content for their curation strategy
7. 67% vs. 50% of an audience were persuaded by a message with visual information
8. 54% of brands cite engagement as the number one value of content
9. B2B companies with blogs generate 67% more leads per month on average than non-blogging firms
10. 63% of eCommerce customers think that a products image is more important than product specific information
We’d love to hear your thoughts on these content marketing statistics. Be sure to leave us a comment below or tweet us @content_hero.
Get in touch with the team at Content Hero today to maximise your content marketing strategy with engaging, relevant and searchable content. Email us at email@example.com.